Wednesday 11 August 2010

On the infinite wings of my mind


On the infinite wings of my Mind, I travel in Mind’s realms,
As a patient witness of all his wanderings.
Enchanting paths of sorrow and joy lie before me,
And I wonder is it real or is it a dream?
I entered the door of this universe with a veil around me,
And lo! all of a sudden I am one with you, my dear, humble Mind,
I am one with you!
Where is my Infinity?
“It’s in you, companion of mine, it’s in you!” whispered Mind, ceasing his
wanderings to show my Self to me.
We stopped but ah, witness I was no more!
We stopped before the golden doors of….of My Heart?
Yes, my Heart!
The veil I dropped to enter the chambers of My Heart!
“O Mind, you won’t be worried if I leave you here?
No longer can I wander any more with you in joy and ecstasy!
The light of My Heart I can’t resist my friend!
This veil I give you back, its magic I want no more!”
“Wait, oh wait, companion of mine,” Mind implored,
“My friend! Your follower I will always be!”
The chambers of My Heart we entered, my Mind and Me,
United in Infinity!
(Poem from "Secret messages from the heart", image from Sara J. Agape)