Monday 3 May 2010

Other readers' comments about "Secret messages from the heart"

“Sara’s book came as a welcome breath of fresh air connecting directly from her heart to mine. It reached me without any of the false sophistication of modern life but with a simplicity that took me back seventy years to my childhood. I was allowed to develop my own thoughts and understanding without the need for any religious dogmas. The scenes were set using an interspersed arrangement of verse and Divine Mother’s discussion with her children, Mind and Soul, that allowed me time to think while I read it slowly. It is a modern development of some of the ideas of the writer of “The cloud of unknowing” and other mystic saints of all faiths over the centuries." (This image is copyright of Sara J. Agape)
***********************
This book is unlike any book I have read before. Written like an exquisite fairy tale for adults, where the main characters wrestle with complex philosophical and spiritual concepts, it is immensely readable. I found that the discourses involving the Divine Mother soothed my mind and touched my soul. When reading became too much of an effort, it was equally rewarding to look at the inspired photographs, as they convey their own deep messages. I look forward to Sara's next book.